To further support GP Practice Staff, the Bulletins contain information on good infection prevention and control (IPC) practice and research from some of the latest CQC Inspection Reports.
The Bulletins contain top IPC tips for good practice and pre-CQC visit recommendations.
- Size: A4 single sided bulletin sheet
- Target: For use in General Practice
- Purchase: Downloadable free of charge. If you would like to receive IPC Bulletins and other information about Community Infection Prevention and Control, please e-mail email@example.com giving your name, organisation and postcode with the word ‘Subscribe’. This is part of Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust’s (HDFT) process to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into force on 25 May 2018. This email is to inform you that your name and other contact information currently resides in HDFT’s internal systems to enable us to send you relevant news and latest updates.
20. Bulletin GP 20 October2019 International Infection Prevention Week: 13-19 October 2019
19. Bulletin GP 19 September 2019 Norovirus
18. Bulletin GP 18 July 2019 Welcome to our new website and ‘Preventing Infection Course’
17. Bulletin GP 17 April 2019 Clean your hands day – 5th May 2019
16. Bulletin GP 16 April 2019 Preventing infection to tackle AMR
15. Bulletin GP 15 March 2019 (NYY) North Yorkshire TB Nursing Service
14. Bulletin GP 14 March 2019 Nutrition and Hydration Week: 11-17 March 2019
13. Bulletin GP 13 2018.12 Diagnosing Urinary Tract Infection in a Care Home Resident
13. Bulletin GP 13 2018.12 (North Yorkshire only) Diagnosing Urinary Tract Infection in a Care Home Resident
12. Bulletin GP 12 2018.11 Sharps Safety and World Antibiotic Awareness
11: Bulletin GP 11 2018.10 International Infection Prevention Week 14-20 October 2018
10: Bulletin-GP-10-2018.09 Preventing Urinary Tract Infection and Dehydration
09: Advice Bulletin GP 09 2018.04 Save Lives: Clean Your Hands Day – 5 May 2018
08: Advice Bulletin GP 08 2018.03 Reducing Gram-negative bloodstream infections – caused by a urinary tract infection
07: Advice Bulletin GP 07 2017.11 World Antibiotic Awareness Week, 13-19 November 2017
06: Advice Bulletin GP 06 2017.10 Don’t be a UTI dipstick! (Please note: Amended 14/03/18)
05: Advice Bulletin GP 05 2017.02 Information on infections – are you complying?
03: Advice Bulletin GP 03 2016.10 PVL (Panton-Valentine Leukocidin)
02: Advice Bulletin GP 02 2016.04 Bare Below the Elbows, Hand Hygiene Audit Tool, The Gloves are off first
01: Advice Bulletin GP 01 2016.01 Top IPC tips for pre-CQC visits