To support Domiciliary Care, the Bulletins contain information on good infection prevention and control (IPC) practice for staff providing Care at Home.
The Bulletins contain top IPC tips for good practice.
- Size: A4 single sided bulletin sheet
- Target: For use in Domiciliary Care
- Purchase: Downloadable free of charge. If you would like to receive IPC Bulletins and other information about Community Infection Prevention and Control, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org giving your name, organisation and postcode with the word ‘Subscribe’. This is part of Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust’s (HDFT) process to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into force on 25 May 2018. This email is to inform you that your name and other contact information currently resides in HDFT’s internal systems to enable us to send you relevant news and latest updates.
20. Bulletin Domiciliary Care No 20 April 2020 COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Personal protective equipment
19. Bulletin Domiciliary Care No 19 March 2020 COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
18. Bulletin Domiciliary Care No 18 January 2020 Respiratory and cough hygiene
17. Bulletin Domiciliary Care 17 November 2019 Viral gastroenteritis/Norovirus is on the increase
16. Bulletin Domiciliary Care 16 September 2019 Norovirus
15. Bulletin Domiciliary Care 15 July 2019 Welcome to our new website and ‘Preventing Infection Course’
14. Bulletin Domiciliary Care 14 April 2019 Clean your hands day – 5th May 2019
13. Bulletin Domiciliary Care 13 March 2019 Nutrition and Hydration Week: 11-17 March 2019
12: Bulletin Domiciliary Care 12 2018.12 Personal protective equipment
11: Bulletin Domiciliary Care 11 2018.11 Respiratory etiquette and Antibiotic Awareness
10: Bulletin-Domiciliary-Care-10-2018.10 International Infection Prevention Week 14-20 October 2018
09: Bulletin Domiciliary Care 09 2018.09 Preventing Urinary Tract Infection and Dehydration
08: Advice Bulletin Domiciliary Care 08 2018.04 Save Lives: Clean Your Hands Day – 5 May 2018
07: Advice Bulletin Domiciliary Care 07 2018.03 Nutrition and Hydration Week 12-18 March 2018. Are the residents that you care for in their home getting enough to drink?
06: Advice Bulletin Domiciliary Care 06 2017.11 World Antibiotic Awareness Week, 13-19 November 2017
05: Advice Bulletin Domiciliary Care 05 2017.11 Don’t be a UTI dipstick!
04: Advice Bulletin Domiciliary Care 04 2017.05 Understanding urinary tract infection in older people
03: Advice-Bulletin-Domiciliary-Care-03-2016-12 Viral Gastroenteritis Alert
02: Advice Bulletin Domiciliary Care 02 2016.10 Preventing dehydration
01: Advice Bulletin Domiciliary Care 01 2016.06 Bare Below the Elbows and Hand Hygiene