To support Care Homes, the Bulletins contain information on good infection prevention and control (IPC) practice and research from some of the latest CQC Inspection Reports.
The Bulletins contain top IPC tips for good practice and pre-CQC visit recommendations.
- Size: A4 single sided bulletin sheet
- Target: For use in Care Homes
- Purchase: Downloadable free of charge. If you would like to receive IPC Bulletins and other information about Community Infection Prevention and Control, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org giving your name, organisation and postcode with the word ‘Subscribe’. This is part of Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust’s (HDFT) process to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into force on 25 May 2018. This email is to inform you that your name and other contact information currently resides in HDFT’s internal systems to enable us to send you relevant news and latest updates.
21. Bulletin Care Homes No 21 January 2020 Respiratory and cough hygiene
20. Bulletin Care Homes 20 December 2019 National Patient Safety Alert and Inter-Health and Social Care Infection Control Transfer Form
19. Bulletin Care Homes 19 November 2019 Viral gastroenteritis/Norovirus is on the increase
18. Bulletin Care Homes 18 October 2019 International Infection Prevention Week: 13-19 October 2019
17. Bulletin Care Homes 17 September 2019 Norovirus
16. Bulletin Care Homes 16 July 2019 Welcome to our new website, new IPC Policies for Care Home settings and ‘Preventing Infection Course’
15. Bulletin Care Homes 15 April 2019 Clean your hands day 5th May 2019
14. Bulletin Care Homes 14 March 2019 Nutrition and Hydration Week: 11-17 March 2019
13. Bulletin Care Homes 13 2018.12 Diagnosing Urinary Tract Infection in a Care Home Resident
12: Bulletin Care Homes 12 2018.11 Respiratory Etiquette and Antibiotic Awareness
11: Bulletin Care Homes 11 2018.10 International Infection Prevention Week 14-20 October 2018
10: Bulletin Care Homes 10 2018.09 Preventing Urinary Tract Infection and Dehydration
Advice Bulletin Care Home Summer Special 2018 North Yorkshire – Viral gastroenteritis outbreaks
09: Advice Bulletin Care Homes 09 2018.04 Save Lives: Clean Your Hands Day – 5 May 2018
08: Advice Bulletin Care Homes 08 2018.03 Nutrition and Hydration Week 12-18 March 2018. Are your care home residents getting enough to drink?
07: Advice Bulletin Care Homes 07 2017.11 World Antibiotic Awareness Week, 13-19 November 2017
06: Advice Bulletin Care Homes 06 2017.11 Don’t be a UTI dipstick
05: Advice Bulletin Care Homes 05 2017.05 Understanding urinary tract infection in older people
04: Advice Bulletin Care Homes 04 2017.02 Information on infections – are you complying?
03: Advice-Bulletin-Care-Homes-03-2016-12 Norovirus Alert
02: Advice Bulletin Care Homes 02 2016.10 Preventing dehydration
01: Advice Bulletin Care Homes 01 2016.05 Bare Below the Elbows, Hand Hygiene and Gloves are off first