We are commissioned to provide an IPC service in North Yorkshire covering GP and dental practices, care homes, domiciliary care, local authorities, etc.
- IPC advice relating to the care and treatment of individual service users during office hours.
- IPC advice relating to outbreak prevention and management.
- IPC policies, guidance and audit tools.
- Preventing Infection Workbooks and further resources.
- Provision of IPC education/training sessions.
- Support in compliance with Care Quality Commission and Department of Health directives/guidance.
For other geographic areas, all our IPC resources are available to help and support you with compliance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008: Code of Practice on the prevention and control of infections and related guidance and CQC registration requirements.
As we are not commissioned to provide an IPC service outside of North Yorkshire, we are unable to offer free of charge advice outside of this area. For IPC advice contact your local IPC or UK Health Security Agency.
We are currently not able to offer a bespoke resource service, but this will be reviewed as circumstances change.