SORRY – FULLY BOOKED!!
If you would like to go on to a reserve list, please contact us know at [email protected].
This outstanding training event is ideal for Infection Prevention Leads and will help your organisation meet CQC requirements.
About this event
Topics will include:
- Standard infection control precautions and transmission based precautions ‘How much do you really know?’
- Chain of infection
- Panton-Valentine Leukocidin (PVL)
- Introduction to microbiology
- Antimicrobial stewardship
- National Standards of Healthcare Cleanliness 2021 – update for Primary Medical Care
- Are you CQC ‘Ever-ready?’
- Improving IPC practice
- Making your IPC pledge
Refreshments and buffet lunch will be included. Free parking.
To book your place, please download and complete the ‘Booking form’ below and return it to [email protected]:
Download: Booking Form 13 November 2023